Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

double story cage

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by foxxy cleopatra, Jul 26, 2009.

1. foxxy cleopatra

foxxy cleopatra PetForums VIP

theres a double story cage in p@h...is it dangerous? or will Calvin love it? help pleaseee!

2. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

is it the reduced one £50 off??? we was gonna get it for the girls until we saw bunny cottage. it looks good in the shop, sturdy enough and definatly big enough. im sure calvin would love it. im tempted to get one just as an excuse to get more buns. lol

3. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

One of my friends have got that one. You just have to ignore the 30mins assembly (try adding 2 hours on to that lmao), and put some extra screws on the door catches and it is perfect. Her bun loves it :D

4. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

My two Netherlands have a double storey hutch each and they seem happy enough in them. They also have a run attached too to fit the cages so they are out from 7 in the morning till around 10 at night.:)

5. khumphrey

khumphrey PetForums Junior

Is this the really long one, its massive was going to buy it for pixie but didn't
    have the space:mad: So built a shed in some wasted space instead:D

6. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

wish I had seen this for Normi...I put a 2nd level in his new big dog crate but having one already made would have been easier! x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice