Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dorwest Raspberry leaf tablets

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by BessieDog, Sep 3, 2013.

1. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Has anyone tried these to prevent/lessen the symptoms of a phantom pregnancy?

Bess had a phantom which ended up with her having to have Galastop. I don't know, but I think her rather drastic loss of hair was something to do with the phantom.

I was talking to a lady at the show on Sunday. Her dog suffered from phantoms too. She said that she'd tried a remedy from Dorwest, raspberry leaf tablets. These are taken daily from the start of the season, and she said that it had a remarkable effect in preventing the phantom.

I've ordered some as I doubt they can do any harm, and although I don't yet know whether Bess will always get phantoms, I think prevention must be better than cure.

Just wondered if anyone else has used these herbs, and whether they found they worked?

2. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

My friend always has used phantom raspberry from CSJ. Which I presume must be practically identical.

She's not witnessed any phantoms with her bitch whilst using the product. I think she's a bit like you, not sure if it is coincidence as to her bitch not experiencing any phantoms. But she doesn't want to take the chance and not use it. She says her dog seems more settled during her season whilst using it, and of course after. But then it was the dog's first season that she had a phantom.

3. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Thanks! That's good to know. It was Bess's first season when she had her phantom too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice