UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was having a mooch outside whilst I was hanging the washing out and next doors cat Tigger came to say hello. Now as to be expected Dorrie was straight in there as she is VERY territorial.
She thinks she is queen bee and chased Tigger off. I called her a bully as he only came to say hello!!! Anyway he came and sat outside my door and started sunning himself and Dorrie must've thought "I am not having this!!" She went to chase him off and Tigger hissed at her. Well to say she was taken aback is an understatement. She didn't know what to do!!:eek:
So she went into the house with her tail between her legs, quite literally!!!!:rolleyes:
I think she will think twice now before she tries to take Tigger on again!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
My kitty charlie doesn't get hissed, just scared of the giant cat who eats his food when im out :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.