Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Don't you love it

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Heather78, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Heather78

Heather78 PetForums Senior

Coming home from taking my children to school there is a 30 mile limit that goes into national speed limit and ends in a roundabout. Well I'm driving along the 30 with a car right up my bum who decides they don't want to stick to the limit and promptly take over me and go flying towards the national speed part. I lose sight of them in seconds, they must have been bombing it down there, Anyway I'm still toddling along at the limit and I couldn't stop smiling to myself when I get to the roundabout and guess who's stuck there waiting to get out lol. All the rushing and 'I have to get a car ahead' attitude and she got nowhere the silly bint lol. Sorry just cheered up my morning, hate it when people have to get that one car ahead just for the sake of it :D
    A few months ago, my hubby was driving on a 40 and a car went zooming past him, hubby had the last laugh when straight after him came a copper who promptly pulled him over lol.

2. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

I know it drives you mad,, silly gits the limit is there for a reason.. especially school run time never know what might pop out in front of you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice