Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Don't you hate it when you can't have...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by happysaz133, Nov 24, 2012.

1. happysaz133

happysaz133 PetForums VIP

The rescue place have the most beautiful blue greyhound girl just come in yesterday. She's gorgeous from her nose to the tip of her tail. 2 years old and called Angel.

Well, I have serious want. Want so much I asked Katy last night if she wouldn't mind being traded in :p there's just not one iota of space in my house, its a stretch with 3. I dreamt about her last night. She was home, I named her, bought her a collar and was taking photos of her on the sofa with the other three.

Life's just not fair sometimes :(

2. MyMillie

MyMillie MillieMoo'sMum

Aaaw I know exactly how you feel, I really do.... there is the most beautiful CKCS on many tears rescue, I so long for him, I have all the time in the world to give to dogs, sadly, my age, health and finances stop me :(

As you say "life's not fair".....BIG (((HUGS) to you

3. missnaomi

missnaomi PetForums VIP

Yeah, having that too. My colleague is rehoming her dog, my dogs and I both adore her but my OH won't yield on getting a 3rd. I know he has a good point, but it doesn't mean I feel any happier about the lovely dog going to an unknown person instead of home with me. :mad::

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice