UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been over to Tesco Express to get a paper,I thought I would cut across a grass verge and did a giant leap to avoid a big puddle and landed face down in the mud wouldn't have been so bad but the traffic jam along the road was awful so they all saw me,I am caked in mud and had to walk down the road like it.:eek:

·
Life is Golden
3,719 Posts
I have just been over to Tesco Express to get a paper,I thought I would cut across a grass verge and did a giant leap to avoid a big puddle and landed face down in the mud wouldn't have been so bad but the traffic jam along the road was awful so they all saw me,I am caked in mud and had to walk down the road like it.:eek:
Sorry didn't mean to chuckle but it did make me laugh :D

Hope you didn't hurt yourself;)

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
What you like! pmsl ! :D:D you probably cheered up a few peeps this morning though hun so thats one good thing! ;)

if its any consolation - I am ALWAYS falling over - I seem to be shite at walking in heels - especially wedgies :blink: last time was a couple of weeks back and me and OH were coming back from shop - he was slightly in front and said he just heard this THUD and looked back and there I was all sprawled out he just burst out laughing at me :cryin::rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What you like! pmsl ! :D:D you probably cheered up a few peeps this morning though hun so thats one good thing! ;)

if its any consolation - I am ALWAYS falling over - I seem to be shite at walking in heels - especially wedgies :blink: last time was a couple of weeks back and me and OH were coming back from shop - he was slightly in front and said he just heard this THUD and looked back and there I was all sprawled out he just burst out laughing at me :cryin::rolleyes:;)
To be honest it took me 3 attempts to get up,I think its that shop we work in making us lose our balance:001_smile:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts

Was it a bit like this? :lol::lol::lol:
:D I do stuff like that all the time. Popped out for a cig one lunchtime and coming back managed to fall headfirst into the snow in front of about 30 of my schoolkids!

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Sue, I just LURVE you!!!!!! :thumbup:

You rock my world girl, you really do!!!!!!!

I do appreciate that you are trying to 'live within your means' but if you want a mud wrap I really do suggest you go to a professional spa. This DIY approach is not the best.....

:lol:

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh Sue you are such a gem :D Question - did you still go into the shop covered in mud?
I had already been I can see my paper from my kitchen window floating about in the puddle.:rolleyes:

I remember years ago I got a job as an usherette in a cinema and had to have an ice cream tray strapped onto me and you had to walk backwards down the aisle,I was doing a posing walk as there were a crowd of lads one I had my eye on,and I fell over the tray shot up and all the ice-creams launched into the air and I had to lay there until help came, showing my knickers.:eek::D

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
Sue that's classic!
so good to know there are so many clutz's on here! We should start our own club :D

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
Oh no!

I know i shouldnt but .............

And there was me thinking i was bad hitting my head on the kitchen cupboard and now having a head with an egg on it

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Fellow clutz here to :eek:

It's always the public ones we hate the most, especially when we make such an effort to try not to!

A few years ago was in a very crowded pub in a ridiculously short skirt and even more ridiculous wedges (was a 60's themed birthday :eek:) and as was going outside came accross a slight slope, now to steady myself I could of had the option of holding my 6ft tall brothers arm who was standing next to me, the door which was firmly wedged into position a few cms to my left or even a great big concrete post 1ft in front of me - what did I go to grab for support?...

...yep thats right I grab hold of a ruddy bush! went crashing down into said bush and gave the whole pub a good flash! :eek:

AND whats worse with todays age? ruddy mobile phones with cameras that link direct to FACEBOOK! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.