UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've not had a good week this week, I split up with my boyfriend of 4 and a half years and I'm completely heartbroken! The only thing that is getting me through is my little Henry. I think he can sense that there's something wrong and he's staying close, giving me lots of cuddles and making me smile. He's even making sure I don't go too over the top with the comfort eating by sitting on my chocolate so I can't get it! (pictures attached)

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! Henry is the only boy for me now, it's just me and him from now on. But we might have a falling out if he keeps sitting on my bars of galaxy!

·
Registered
436 Posts
So sorry to hear about your break up. Glad Henry is there to help. He looks as if he is very good at cuddles. hope he wasn't sitting on the chocolate for too long - just imagining how it would look melted into your sofa!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So sorry to hear about your break up. Glad Henry is there to help. He looks as if he is very good at cuddles. hope he wasn't sitting on the chocolate for too long - just imagining how it would look melted into your sofa!
He gives great cuddles! It amazes me how much comfort I get from him. I managed to get the chocolate back before it melted, but he wasn't very happy about being disturbed!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You are better off with Henry even if he does sit on your chocolate.

You can watch what you like on tv, I love having a nice lie in on a weekend, my cat snuggled up to me, eating crap food and watching an awful chick flick film :D
That's exactly what me and Henry will be doing all weekend! He reminds me that life goes on and he loves me unconditionally (as long as I keep him in dreamy's and cat toys!)

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
Oh he is so gorgeous, he looks just like my boy too, I bet he will be such a comfort to you at this time xxx :)

(I've attached a pic of my Jumpy sleeping in the exact same position looking just like Melo!!) :)

Attachments

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
So sorry to hear of your break up but so pleased your boy is looking after you and your chocolate !!

If you need to talk and/or rant, I'm here for you :) hugs :) xx

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
That's exactly what me and Henry will be doing all weekend! He reminds me that life goes on and he loves me unconditionally (as long as I keep him in dreamy's and cat toys!)
Cats are so much easier than men, and a lot cheaper to keep :)

I know it must be so hard, but keep your chin up, you WILL get through this!!

Just think ..... just you and Henry on the sofa, just you and Henry in the bed, just you and Henry to feed, just you and Henry for cuddles .... BLISS!! :)

((hugs))

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cats are so much easier than men, and a lot cheaper to keep :)

I know it must be so hard, but keep your chin up, you WILL get through this!!

Just think ..... just you and Henry on the sofa, just you and Henry in the bed, just you and Henry to feed, just you and Henry for cuddles .... BLISS!! :)

((hugs))
Thank you for your kind words. We've spent the morning curled up on the couch but it's lunch time now & food is being demanded!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Ohh Henry is just gorgeous!! im glad he's helping you through your tough time, what would we do without cats eh! I know when i was going through my last breakup my cats gave me so much comfort :D Enjoy Henry and the chocolate & hope you feel better soon x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Mel, I am going trough the same thing ( we are still together but having more time apart) and I can not get my head round it Keep crying and getting upset going to bed is the worst So I have let Jasper stay in with me Due to feeling So low His cuddles always make Me feel better and he always enjoys a cuddle I just miss my Johnny being with me Like we was before ...

P/m me If you wish too got way to much time on my hand without an idea on what to do with it:sad:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.