Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Don't know if this....

Discussion in 'Fish Keeping Chat' started by 3 red dogs, Jun 25, 2009.

1. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

interests anyone, but theres a few cheap marine fish going in the Dundee branch of Dobbies this week, the suppliers sent us some one elses order, and after a lot of hassle we got them at a reduced rate, we have decided to pass the reductions on to the customers,
    Example, 1.5 inch Lion Fish .. £15.
    Just thought i'd pass it on!

2. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

i do love marine fish, im sure i would not be able to look after them properly, they look so delicate and i know you have to get alot of things right as one false move and you can loose them! i love going into the fish shops and looking at them though, safer for them that way lol.

3. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Just one thing that I'd like to recommend, make sure that you provide an adequate quarantine period before adding the fish to the main tank. ;)

4. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

No bother Pleccy, they spent £75k on this new system we have, and the aquatics manager is a qualified Marine Biologist, we aint P@H at Dobbies mate, we look after our fish.

5. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

That's good to hear. I've never been in a Dobbies store, he admitted bitterly to himself... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice