UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I though i would flick the duster around (yes i am OCD) and as i was spraying the polish on it it went all over the floor (no i did not notice at first!).............

Anyway as i came back in the lounge all pleased from a phonecall i was skipping slightly and slipped over :eek: i mean proper heels over head........wine all over me :lol: :lol: (it really really hurt :()

The dog after watching with his head tilted ''what are you like mother'' decided to tippy toe over it :lol: clever boy!!! :lol: :thumbup:

So the moral of the story is be careful when you spray your polish :eek:

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
My sides are splitting..lol

Im always doing it when I bleach the kitchen floor.. Some solutions are not made for walking on...lol

Oh and hope your not too injured..lol The poor dog having to witness that..lol

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ouch!

Hope you're ok though!
My bum hurts :frown: and i have hurt my neck, and my back. But worst of all my coccyx :frown: i cracked it 2 years ago and it never healed right so still hurts if i sit on a hardish chair for too long. Now i will have to get the rubber ring out again :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My sides are splitting..lol

Im always doing it when I bleach the kitchen floor.. Some solutions are not made for walking on...lol

Oh and hope your not too injured..lol The poor dog having to witness that..lol
Glad you find it funny :mad: LOL!! :lol: Yes the ''poor'' dog was highly amused in a dog way......i had not long took his bone away so he probably found it as a ''take that mother dearest'' :lol:

Normally if i slip/fall etc he rushes over to see if i am ok! But not this time........darn canine :lol:

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
My bum hurts :frown: and i have hurt my neck, and my back. But worst of all my coccyx :frown: i cracked it 2 years ago and it never healed right so still hurts if i sit on a hardish chair for too long. Now i will have to get the rubber ring out again :eek: :lol:
Oh dear.. sounds like whiplash claim coming..lol Re your coccyx.. My mum broke hers and its bent the wrong way now.... You might be best getting that checked out.. But I am sure the doughnut will help in the mean time...

Poor you.. and sadistic dog..lol

·
Registered
13,036 Posts
Hands up here to - I have done it but unfortunately I wasnt the victim - my 20 year old son copped it.
Thankfully the only thing he hurt was his pride. The look on his face was sooooo funny as he inspected the laminate to see what on earth could have happened.
I owned up and got a right telling off from OH :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.