Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Don't ever 'polish' your laminate!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Acacia86, May 16, 2010.

1. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

I though i would flick the duster around (yes i am OCD) and as i was spraying the polish on it it went all over the floor (no i did not notice at first!).............

Anyway as i came back in the lounge all pleased from a phonecall i was skipping slightly and slipped over :eek: i mean proper heels over head........wine all over me :lol: :lol: (it really really hurt :()

The dog after watching with his head tilted ''what are you like mother'' decided to tippy toe over it :lol: clever boy!!! :lol: :thumbup:

So the moral of the story is be careful when you spray your polish :eek:

2. metame

metame PetForums VIP

ouch!

Hope you're ok though!

3. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

My sides are splitting..lol

Im always doing it when I bleach the kitchen floor.. Some solutions are not made for walking on...lol

Oh and hope your not too injured..lol The poor dog having to witness that..lol

4. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

My bum hurts :frown: and i have hurt my neck, and my back. But worst of all my coccyx :frown: i cracked it 2 years ago and it never healed right so still hurts if i sit on a hardish chair for too long. Now i will have to get the rubber ring out again :eek: :lol:

5. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Glad you find it funny :mad: LOL!! :lol: Yes the ''poor'' dog was highly amused in a dog way......i had not long took his bone away so he probably found it as a ''take that mother dearest'' :lol:

Normally if i slip/fall etc he rushes over to see if i am ok! But not this time........darn canine :lol:

6. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Oh dear.. sounds like whiplash claim coming..lol Re your coccyx.. My mum broke hers and its bent the wrong way now.... You might be best getting that checked out.. But I am sure the doughnut will help in the mean time...

Poor you.. and sadistic dog..lol

7. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

i have done this too :eek: Sprained my ankle badly too. I hope your feeling better soon....moral of the story...don't clean :lol:

8. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

LMFAO! i did that!

i polished the fire surrounds etc, and it spayed all over....i slipped straight on my bum.

9. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

God! i was just about to get the polish and duster out, phew that was lucky:lol:

10. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

I can confirm that it has the same effect on lino too :lol:

Sorry you're hurting, it took me ages to get better after my slip/slide/crash.

11. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

This is why the only polishing i ever do is polishing off the bottle of wine...

12. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Hands up here to - I have done it but unfortunately I wasnt the victim - my 20 year old son copped it.
    Thankfully the only thing he hurt was his pride. The look on his face was sooooo funny as he inspected the laminate to see what on earth could have happened.
    I owned up and got a right telling off from OH :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice