Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Doing our first UK rally

Discussion in 'Working & Sports Dogs' started by leoti, Apr 9, 2011.

1. leoti

leoti PetForums VIP

In July am entering Bruce into his first Uk Rally it is the day after Leeds championship dog show :D:D:D:D any one else do Rally Obedience ???

2. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

It certainly looks fun, will try it with my next dog :) Good luck hon!!

3. Rolosmum

Rolosmum PetForums VIP

Rolo has two more lessons of his first Intro to Rally obedience training to go.

We are going to do the improvers after if the dates are convenient and then join the rally club, but dont think we will go as far as actually doing the tests, but who knows.

I am thinking he might quite like to go on and do agility when he is older, but the purpose of the rally training for us at the moment is to keep up a focus on training through adolescense as he was young when he finished puppy training and is still far too young for agility!

4. leoti

leoti PetForums VIP

ooh you should its brilliant much easier than the Obedience you see at crufts as your dog doesnt need to be velcroed to you , as its based for pet dog owners if anyone would like the details of the Rally to be held in Blackpool i can let you have dates and times and were to get your registration forms , also if you want to take part your dog will need to be registered with the APDT

5. MarkSteve

MarkSteve PetForums Newbie

Whenever you friends have such a plans in USA.Then please do contact us .We will join you with a zeal and passion and will really support you friends.

6. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

I didn't know they had it in the Uk, i've always thought it looked great fun shame the dog I have now woul have no appeal to that :rolleyes:

7. Weimerlover

Weimerlover PetForums Junior

We are hoping to do a 'taster' session later on in the year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice