Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dogs Unleashed - Bakewell

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sharloid, Jun 27, 2015.

1. sharloid

sharloid PetForums VIP

Is anyone going today?

We're considering it but wouldn't be spending too long as it's rather warm. Though there are supposed to be little paddling pools out for the dogs! :)

http://www.dogsunleashed.co.uk/

2. Lavinia

Lavinia PetForums Member

I really want to. But Izzy is a nightmare in crowds and I fear it would test my patience way too much! 9 month old Labrador is way too excitable, and I don't like leaving her at home on the weekend, that's her time :-D

3. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

I'd not go with any dogs in this heat, always too busy and not enough stalls, always the same too. There is a river near by though, we used to let the dogs swim. But they have sheep in the field that you have to walk through, or they did when we went to the farmers market.

4. sharloid

sharloid PetForums VIP

Yeah, we're thinking go and have a little potter then find a pub or something with shade. Haven't decided yet. :)

5. 2Hounds

2Hounds PetForums VIP

i did fancy going but wasn't sure its worth it as would only really have 2-3 hrs because i'd have to leave 3 of 4 dogs at home even if forecast was cooler. Maybe. Tomorrow

#5 2Hounds, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  6. Ownedbymany

Ownedbymany PetForums Senior

Went here today for a short while but thought it was rubbish compared with last year, there didn't seem to be many trade stands and those that were there seemed poorly stocked compared with last year. I did manage to pick up a few bargains from the charity stands though and some new balls.
    Perfect weather for the dogs though today as it wasn't too hot. It's a shame I didn't get time to watch more in action!

Did anyone else go today?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice