Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dogs sure keep you in shape!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by SpicyBulldog, May 28, 2017.

1. SpicyBulldog

SpicyBulldog PetForums VIP

Have just come in from working dogs on this very hot day. I'm a bit worn out, won't go back out again until it cools off a bit as it's very draining and dogs get hot too. Managed to get a couple pics with my phone.

20170528_170254.jpg

20170528_170229.jpg

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

How hot is it where you are? The dog in the picture doesn't seem to mind it too much.

I was just thinking today, how a dog keeps you going. I bumped into a guy that I've met several times before over the last few years. I know he's in his 80s, nearly 90 I think and his little JRT is 17.5 years old but they get out 5 times a day and take a little stroll, meet a few other people and their dogs and stay fit together :)

I actually fear for that man when he eventually looses his little dog. I know he lost his wife a while back

Lurcherlad likes this.
  3. SpicyBulldog

SpicyBulldog PetForums VIP

It was about 90 degrees yesterday when I had posted this. It is only supposed to be 80s today. It's breezy right now, feels good out.
    I hope I will be like that old man when I'm his age. Training and exercising dogs gives you exercise yourself and is a great way to bond with your dog. I do feel bad he has lost his wife and dog is so old as I'm sure it will cause him heartache when the JRT passes.
    I get worn out everyday, but it's a good worn out! I usually feel like I've been in a fight and beaten after a dog show with all the handling and running around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice