Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dogs seized by police

Discussion in 'Pet News' started by thedogsmother, Jul 9, 2009.

1. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

2. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

OMG, soooo sad, why oh why do people do this:(

3. Varkhond

Varkhond PetForums Member

And what about a courtroom for the owners? That article makes it look like its the dogs who is to blame lol. What is the penalty for this for the retarded owners?

4. princessx87

princessx87 PetForums Senior

These poor animals, brought into the world by morons, and kept by them too...

there is nothing the police will do other then order them not to keep other "pets" for something silly like 5 years.

I used to live near lambeth, and i can promise this is NOT a nice area at the best of times. Last year in this area, gangs had masses of aggressive dogs and put them in public lifts, then let them fight, by the time they gangs was at the bottom where the lift would stop on dog would be dead.

These are nasty people, i think the gangs are the ones who should be pts, not the dogs, after all they are only doing what the owner is training them..

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

5. Varkhond

Varkhond PetForums Member

I would truely have no bad feelings blowing up these guys homes. Really, you sponsor a bomb and i place it np. :(

6. Sheltielady

Sheltielady PetForums Junior

It just gets worse!!!! I can't believe these people!:mad:

7. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

whats the point in taking care of them and then taking the dogs to court. we all know whats going to happen to them. so why wait. mite as well have them pts straiht away. it could be weeks before a decision is made and these dogs are going to be stuck suffering in kennels. poor doggies!!! people really pis* me off!!!!

8. mickyb

mickyb PetForums Senior

Give me a gun, and I will shoot the b.....ds who do this to helpless animals, they make me sick. :(

9. Dark

Dark PetForums Newbie

How could they do this to them?:(:mad:poor dogs.:(:(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice