Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dogs on backseat??

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by princesspinky, Jul 30, 2009.

1. princesspinky

princesspinky PetForums Junior

When i take the RSPCA dogs for a walk, they usually get my back seat in a right state, fur, mood, chewed seatbelts
    I currently have a blanket on there, which works fine for the small dogs and puppies, but when i have some of the big dogs in there, the blanket usually end up falling down and on the floor.

Anyone got any ideas? Or anywhere i can get a cheap plastic cover for the back seat. I have a Ford KA.

I need it to be easily removable and easy to put on, for when i have people in the car.

2. Buggles

Buggles PetForums Senior

3. My-Terriers

My-Terriers PetForums Member

I used to use a fitted bed sheet!

The elastic edges fit nicely round your seats and it drapes right down to the floor, just tuck it tighly in the edges and it wont budge! You can buy them from Asda or Wilkinsons for a few quid and if you buy a couple you can have one in the washing machine and one in your car, or even a couple spares!

Bed Plain Dyed Bed Linen Sheet Fitted SKy Double at Wilkinson Plus

4. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Can you not fold the seats down and put the dogs in the back with a dog guard up?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice