Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dogs killed tot while nan slept

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by britney365, Jun 29, 2009.

1. britney365

britney365 PetForums Newbie

A very sad and horrific story this:

A GRAN told today how her two pet dogs savaged her three-month-old grandson — as she slept just feet away.

Continued here :Pet dogs savaged three-month-old tot while nan slept | The Sun |News

Everytime we hear stories like there, our hearts sink in with pain and horror especially if its an infant at the receiving end.

May this Tot's soul rest in peace.

2. cassie01

cassie01 PetForums VIP

poor kid! sending thoughts to his family.

i really wish people would learn not to leave dogs and children unattended. makes you wonder why the dogs attacked in the first place, its unlikely they attacked for no reason.

3. Broxi_jim

Broxi_jim PetForums Senior

This is the story from a few months ago, were the grans staffie and jrt attacked and killed the child !

I dunno why they keep on about this, but I guess it sells papers.

I read that the parents are now expecting another child, but no matter what, I'm sure they won't think its a replacement for the child they lost.

4. sammyben

sammyben Guest

That is so sad. Rest in peace little one.

Makes you wonder though....why the hell did she put him to sleep in a table top???? He's 3 months old and could have fallen off there at anytime, never mind being pulled off by the dogs!!

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice