Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dogs can be so gross!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by dalpup, May 19, 2010.

1. dalpup

dalpup PetForums Member

Just been for a quick morning walk and about 5mins in husband suggests going over the wee grass path which a lot of people take their dogs along to get to the river for a change. So we do even after I protest about how dirty it is and what happens....Buster finds a HUGE pile of sick and starts to eat it, I grab him and move him but as I do he tries to lie flat so he can keep at it :yikes:. So his lead goes on too obviously because he now will NOT walk with us but behind in a bed to get back to that lovely pile, I mean why do we bother buying them good food when we could just take them out to eat sick :rolleyes:gotta love them :arf:

2. PawsandPurrs-Bridgnorth

PawsandPurrs-Bridgnorth PetForums Member

Oh they can be so yucky, Lucy was eating what looked like a old decomposing rabbit the other day. Then she sicked it up in the morning and tried to eat it again!

3. dalpup

dalpup PetForums Member

YUCK!!!! I have kids so you would think with all the delights babies bring I could handle a bit o' gross but my god LOL! I suppose we should just be glad its just the dogs that do it and not the kids too :lol:

4. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Hmm, I had to scrub my face last night coz Pat the cat had had diarrhoea and I didnt find out til Hannah ate it and jumped up to give me a big extra sloppy kiss!:scared:

5. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Oh yuk, - way too much info :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice