UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Banjo's 1st birthday on sunday and we've been trying to think of something special to do with him.
What do you all do for your dog's birthday? Anyone got any good recipes for a birthday "cake"?

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I don't know the birthdays for 4 of my dogs so everyday is a birthday for them!!:laugh: I tend to celebrate their 'gotcha' days, that's the day I adopted them which in my eyes is a much more important day because it's the day I was lucky enough to start sharing their lives.:thumbsup:

G

·
I don't know the birthdays for 4 of my dogs so everyday is a birthday for them!!:laugh: I tend to celebrate their 'gotcha' days, that's the day I adopted them which in my eyes is a much more important day because it's the day I was lucky enough to start sharing their lives.:thumbsup:
I do that too, Alf is 71/2 but I think of him as 6 :D
I don't do anything for special for either day

·
Registered
116 Posts
We took Bear to the beach and then back home for homemade doggy birthday cake and loads of presents lol

It was a great birthday, sadly it was the only birthday she ever had. Im glad I made it extra special. You never know what tomorrow brings. make sure you make every day really special for them, because they dont ask for alot.

xxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.