Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dogs are special

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nellybelly, May 4, 2010.

1. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Because they can tell you they love you, even though they don't say the words, and they mean it more than most people who say "I love you" mean it.

Because they are more loyal than any person I can ever imagine.

Because they always smile and wag their tail when you get back home, even if you have only been away for 10 minutes.

Because dogs can make a simple walk in nature one of the mst magical experiences.

Because they haven't lost the meaning of life. HUmans always want more, more, more and we are never happy. Give a dog love, a warm place to sleep, water, food, toys and a few walks and I guarantee you they are happy.

2. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

Well said agree with every word:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

3. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Thank you, feel free to add. I have only listed a tiny fraction of all the reasons why they are special!

4. sue&harvey

sue&harvey PetForums VIP

Yep they really are something special

I just take one look at my lad, and those huge trusting eyes and think lifes not so bad after all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice