Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

dogs are silly....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by troublestrouble, Jan 11, 2012.

1. troublestrouble

troublestrouble PetForums Senior

i'm starting to think Stark thinks there's a another dog in her water bowl :rolleyes::

she keeps pawing the bowl, poking it with her nose and then running off and playful running back to it, it's quite funny to watch, i should probably stop but it's more entertaining than Jeremy Kyle and I've run out of wedding things to do today

2. emmaviolet

emmaviolet PetForums VIP

ha ha alfie used to think when he was tiny there was bones on the mat his water is on as it is decorated with tiny bones, he used to dig like mad to get to them!

he also puts his foot in too, bad behaviour but really very cute too, testing the temp!

3. Barkie

Barkie PetForums Senior

Yeah, but that's something I love about them, they do 'silly' without caring the least bit about what anyone thinks and have a lot of fun. They are like big kids.

Muffin is a bit of a water-baby. She liked to paw in her water bowl, put her nose in and blow bubbles and watch the drips ripple, then dabble in the water on the floor. I know some dogs can get obsessive about things that fascinate them so I put a to limit to it but she hasn't done it since we found her a safe place to paddle in a stream. My previous BC would only go in up to her chest even on a really hot day but I think Muffin may become a swimmer of her own accord.

4. troublestrouble

troublestrouble PetForums Senior

awwwww, i love silly dogs. i dread the day Stark finds Trouble's favourite watering holes at the common-two mucky dogs, oh noes :cryin: hehehehe

5. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Lol i don't know what goes through his head but Tummels awful for tipping water bowls :eek: It's always at other peoples houses never his own, at the game fair he tipped about 6 bowls and then started digging in one of the really big wide ones :eek:

6. Barkie

Barkie PetForums Senior

I know those 'oh noes', I had two at the same time, P the mucky puddle paddler BC and M a sprollie whose day was not complete without a swim. It's a real job trying to persuade a mucky paddler/belly flopper to go and get into clean-ish water to swill mud off the white bits before you go home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice