Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dogs and food...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by momentofmadness, Jun 7, 2010.

1. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

I don't know whats up with my girls lately... But they are constantly on the scave.. No Maizie is no slight girl, well rounded fed twice a day.... But could sniff a chip half a mile away.....

I was out on a walk today and there was a half eaten hamburger across the road, she was on her lead and suddenly went for it!! I was very shocked and verbally told her she was a greedy cow...
    Thing is Bridgets nose is getting as good, I was on the front the other day and she invited herself to a BBQ in another garden...lol One loud Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrridget and she was back...

Im sat here now just got a bag of crisps and she is on the scave again... I don't give them left overs straight after tea I always mix them with her food..

Anyone else have issues with this...

2. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Oh god yea.
    Shorty will swipe anything on the floor, drink unattended glasses full of juice, alcohol - anything!

She also tries to steal the cats which normally ends in all out war :rolleyes:

Luckily she is resisting the urge to scavage stuff on the street by using "on by", a racing command that tells her to go straight on and ignore everything else :)

3. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

LOL Drinks.. My old Dog Roxy used to love cyder, my x used to leave his glass and nip the loo.... Lol one day i caught her lapping it..lol I never used to tell him.. hahahh he did say once I didn't realise I had drank that much..:lol: mwah mwah mwah!! haha

Maizie stole one of me dads home grown Pears.. I told my dad and he said they are that ripe she will prob have the trots.:lol:..lol ....

Does do my head in though... they are well fed, i dont believe she needs to be on the scav...:mad:

4. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

i know what you mean, people give Shorty food and she eats like its her last supper :blush:

Someone had the cheek to ask if i actually fed her! Shorty's not greedy, she just likes alot ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice