Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

dogs and catflaps!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by alaun, Dec 11, 2010.

1. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

The flipping dogs rushed to stick their heads out of the catflap this morning, so they could bark at the poor milkman and have broken it.

They've completely broken the flappy bit and now cold air is whizzing around my ankles!

I wouldn't mind but if I'd opened the door they run up to the milkman, sniff him, and walk away!

It's blooming freezing in here now! :eek:

2. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

sorry, you'll have to tilt your head to look at this! :rolleyes: :D

[​IMG]

3. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Couldn't you use a piece of heavy material if you've got anything and tape it over the gap for now? Cats can still use it and breezes are blocked :D

4. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

I'll get hubby on to it the minute he returns - cats are quite happy in the sitting room fast asleep at the moment, so I don't think they'll miss it. It will be entertaining to watch the confusion on their faces later. :p

Runyon is so daft that he often meows to come in instead of using his flap anyway, d'oh. :p :D

5. pamela Renfrew

pamela Renfrew PetForums Senior

My GSD did that once when a friend was looking after him...... ended up with the whole thing stuck round his nose..... leaving a huge gap in the door..... oooopps.... Naughty boy !!!! x

6. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Yay usefulness for the male :thumbup: Our friends staffy has got through that many cat flaps at their house i've lost count :lol: When Rosie was alive at mums she'd meow and we had to hold the cat flap open for her the lazy madam :lol:

So glad we haven't got cat flaps, we'd probably have no door left :rolleyes:

7. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

what am i tilting my head to look at?? i can`t see it :p

thankfully we don`t have a cat flap but the amount of times oh`s mom`s flap has been ripped off the door.....well we just quietly make a swift exit and wait on the phone call :lol:

8. luvmydogs

luvmydogs PetForums VIP

Once my BC managed to get out of a cat flap! How he did it we'll never know - he was terrified of thunder and panicked and went through it! :eek:

9. I think we are on our SEVENTH catflap! and that is gospel!
    We have infact given up now and just have a hole in the wall!

DT

nope!! OH says we are an the fifth! and he is going to block up the hole today!:eek:

10. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Its a pic of Ripley sticking her nose out of the catflap - her heads too big she can't get it all out! Its in my albums if you want to see it. :thumbup:

I blame the setters they can get their entire heads out!

11. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Oh dear, we had an escapade last year and I ended up replacing a neighbours because Heidi ran after their cat and came back wearing it:lol:

12. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

ooops was she trying gurning do you reckon? :lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice