UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some deliveries today, and one of them was a black ink cartridge for my printer. Bess never normally takes things off the table, but I removed the other stuff and forgot about the cartridge.

I came back into the kitchen to find something chewed up. Yup, the new ink cartridge which is just paid £9 for!

Worse, when I went to pick it up black ink spilled out all over my hands. AND IT WON'T COME OFF!

Luckily Bess hadn't got any in her mouth, but my fingers are stained and I don't know what to use to remove it. :mad:

She could have ate the empty boxes I'd also left out. But no.....

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Erm not sure about your hands (although it should fade after a few hrs/days) but Betty chewed a Biro the other day and got black ink on my carpet. Its not completely out but Surgical Spirit lifted the vast majority of it. Maybe that will help.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I had visions of seeing Bessie covered in printer ink after reading the title! Hope you've managed to get it off you though:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.