UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had never realised there were Black RR,

A is from the site mentioned in your Puppy Update Thread
B is HRH..

We had her at the week end. She is very good at ranging/gridding..The more time I spend with her the less I see Pointer in her..

Attachments

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
I had never realised there were Black RR,

A is from the site mentioned in your Puppy Update Thread
B is HRH..

We had her at the week end. She is very good at ranging/gridding..The more time I spend with her the less I see Pointer in her..
I love her.....she certainly has strong RR traits from everything you post about her...

Is Dad just suspected then?

ps Isn't she a little young to smoke?

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Parents are known to be Sire Pointer and Dam RR from the same household.

I don't know where the ciggies came from none of us smoke!!

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Parents are known to be Sire Pointer and Dam RR from the same household.
That's what I thought; was all excited that you had a rare ridgeless black RR then - got carried away with myself!!! She is very ridgie looking and sounding though; so beautiful!!

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D :D no just a beautiful cross of two lovely breeds. I am like most owners of a cross looking at the traits of both and analysing them :D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
:D :D no just a beautiful cross of two lovely breeds. I am like most owners of a cross looking at the traits of both and analysing them :D
Indeed she is - I wanted a RR or GSP (heart said RR really though :eek:)....hubby for some reason that I absolutely cannot fathom doesn't like pointers :confused: :confused:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.