Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Doggy Habits

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Ducky, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

bailey has got himself into a habit now at nights, usually starts about 7.30pm, he starts whining quietly to get my attention, so i tell him to shoosh. so he whines a bit louder, i tell him to shoosh. then he jumps up on the couch next to me and squashes his face all over mine, and giving me big kisses. then he jumps back down again. this carries on until around 8pm until i finally give in and give him a chew!

anyone elses dogs do anything like this?

Attached Files:

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Sounds like he's got you well trained ;):D;)

My just go mad for about half an hour at around 8 then flake out on my lap :)

3. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

its true! i shouldnt really give in to him, but hes too darn cute.

stupid thing is, once he gets the chew, he just goes and hides it rather than eats it!

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Sky's the same. The amount of raw bones hidden in my garden is ridiculous. Then she comes in and nicks Candy's! :eek: Luckily Candy isn't a fan of them and allows her to do it :D

5. Terrier Fan

Terrier Fan PetForums VIP

Mine are the same :)
    They pester until they get what they want, they start with the whining and then nudge the cupboard where the treats are.
    I try my best to ignore them but when they look at you with them puppy dog eyes and you end up giving in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice