Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Doggy Daycare question for city owners!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Miapowers2818, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Miapowers2818

Miapowers2818 PetForums Newbie

Hi guys! I am a dog owner that lives and works in the city. My pomski goes to daycare so she's not alone in the stuffy apartment. I always have to go so much out of my way to drop her off and at the end of a long day of work the last thing I want to do is go through traffic to pick her up. I feel guilty saying this, but does anybody else have the same problem? I need a driver for her I swear hahah. I feel like I'm all alone on this issue.

2. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Sorry, but It's one of the problems of owning a dog and working, your life is not your own we have to put ourself out to make sure they have a happy life.:)

Please can we have a picture of your lovely little girl.

3. Ownedbymany

Ownedbymany PetForums Senior

Some day cares do pick up/drop off.

Worth asking if you haven't already.

Lots of pet sitters/dog walkers also offer pet taxi which may also be an option for you.

Whiteshadow likes this.
  4. Whiteshadow

Whiteshadow PetForums Senior

I thought the whole point of using a day care / dog walker is hat theypick up your dog. Look for another service in your area if yours is too far away and don't offer picking up service.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice