Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

dog wellbeing courses

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by bevstretton, May 12, 2010.

1. bevstretton

bevstretton PetForums Member

Hello all you dog owners
    there seems to be some interest in pet owners wanting to know about canine massage, how to feed their dogs a more natural diet, have allergies explained.

I have been holding work shops in Lincs for many years, but now prepared to travel to you, so if you can get 10-12 people together, l will do a 2 day course with you all, each full coruse will only cost £100, you will learn massage, homeopathy, using herbs, communication, what to keep in your first aid kit at home, you will learn the use of aromatherapy oils, bachs flower remedies for the mental health.

Any one intersted in my travelling to your dog club, just ring me 01778 441177

Have already taught vets and veterinary nurses, alongside very good breeders, where some big chances have been made to the way we want our animals to be treated by others

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice