Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog walking service

Discussion in 'Dog Services' started by aaingel, Jan 25, 2012.

1. aaingel

aaingel PetForums Newbie

In and around Harrow area available evenings and weekends. CRB checked. I owned dogs all of my life and appreciate everyone is different. I believe regular exercise can make all the difference to a dogs health both in mind and body.I have posted a photo of my own dog in the gallery please take a look. If you are interested in a dog walking service please contact Kathy

#1 aaingel, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  2. Manoy Moneelil

Manoy Moneelil PetForums VIP

IME people are more likely to contract you for walking etc from this forum if you an active member, something to consider.

Also most of the walkers that are serious about attracting custom will have a basic web page defining areas covered and factors like whether your van is equipped with cages and harnesses and a rate card etc.

3. MarcG

MarcG PetForums Newbie

Thanks

Unfortunately I've not been able to find a dog walker in the Telford area that does this, the couple I have found charge around £15 for an hour which to me sounds a lot. This is why I've resorted to posting messages on forumns.

4. Manoy Moneelil

Manoy Moneelil PetForums VIP

Can you read my mind? :w00t:

I saw your forum post/thread and was tempted to respond suggesting that you edit the title from Dog Walker Telford to Seeking Dog Walker: Telford.

I'm sure I am not alone thinking that the thread was another advert for dog walking this time in the Telford area. But I see the problem in finding a good quality service amongst the masses advertising in the area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice