Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog Walking, Pet/House Sitting and transportation - Telford

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by walks and waggy Tails, Aug 27, 2013.

1. walks and waggy Tails

walks and waggy Tails PetForums Newbie

Hi

My name is Graeme, I just wanted to introduce my new business based in Telford and covering Shropshire.

I will do Dog Walking, Pet Sitting, Pet Boarding at your own home, and Pet Transportation to places like Groomers, Vets etc.

I have a large custom built vehicle with secure cages and a ventilation system so your pet is comfortable and safe at all times. I am Fully CRB checked so you have peace of mind leaving your pets in my capable hands

So if you require any of these services and live in the Telford area, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.

2. Prowl

Prowl Guest

Hi you don't need to be CRB checked I contacted CRB website and emailed them explaining what I would be doing to find out if I needed it.

So far none of my clients have asked me for one.

3. walks and waggy Tails

walks and waggy Tails PetForums Newbie

Hi Prowl
    The CRB check is something that I already have and think it will add an element of "Peace of mind" to potential clients.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice