Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog walking job

Discussion in 'Animal Jobs & Working with Animals' started by Maddie&milo2, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Maddie&milo2

Maddie&milo2 PetForums Newbie

Hiya I am Maddie, and I am trying to earn a little extra cash for a gift which is quite expensive. I have a dog of my own called Milo he is a cross bread beetween French bulldog and Bichon frise. I like to take long walks unless the dog gets to hot. I will be available whenever there’s holidays or after school I like taking dogs to parks where there tail will waggle until there fast asleep after the exhausting day. I can handle strong and small dogs. I am looking for £4-8 pounds an hour. I will always carry dog supply’s if they do any doggie waste or if they get hot and need water in the parks, I’ll always have a treats to get them to sit before crossing the road. I am twelve but not an ordinary teenager I love animals and helping them. I am welcome to having them in my home and bathing them after a muddy day of fun thank you.

2. Maddie&milo2

Maddie&milo2 PetForums Newbie

Oh sorry guys I forgot to mention that I am looking for jobs around my area Se232pu lewisham London

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice