Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

dog walking companies recommendations in Great Yarmouth or Lowestoft?

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by petRsawUs, Mar 19, 2017.

1. petRsawUs

petRsawUs PetForums Newbie

Another long shot but does anyone have recommendations for dog walking companies or people around Great Yarmouth or Lowestoft?

I have not paid a dog walker before but due to changes in my job I need to consider it now, and no one I know has used any dog walking people.

There are a few people offering to walk dogs but it seems to mainly be (perhaps) teenagers looking to make a few pounds. I really need to be able to trust the person with my dog, not sure how that can be done unless its a personal recommendation or a company with reviews and licences etc?

2. FriendlyFours

FriendlyFours PetForums Junior

Our company Friendly fours offers pet services in the Lowestoft and surrounding area.
    Fully insured, DBS check and 5* reviews.

Can be found at www.friendlyfours.co.uk or www.facebook.com/friendlyfours

3. petRsawUs

Thanks! Would Great Yarmouth be considered outside your 5 miles zone and incur extra mileage charges?

Has anyone used Sniffit Pet Care or Paige's Paws Patrol for their help with dog walking in Gt Yarmouth?

4. FriendlyFours

FriendlyFours PetForums Junior

Unfortunately Yarmouth is too far for us to consider with our current bookings and I could only recommend companies based in Lowestoft but I know theyre currently fully booked.

I wish you the best in finding a company to look after your babies :)

5. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Find out where the walkers walk at lunchtime when you contact them and go and have a sneaky peek at them walking dogs.

There is a person around here that gets recommends quite a lot, but I don't think any of those people have ever watched them walk their dogs!!!
    If they had they would realise that this woman spends half her time on the phone, doesn't know where the dogs are or what they are doing and lets them off lead with a few yds of busy roads.

Pleased go and see before you buy

FriendlyFours likes this.
  6. petRsawUs

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to reply and give great information and help :)

rona and FriendlyFours like this.
  7. Amanda Woolham

Amanda Woolham PetForums Junior

Hi,
    Are you still looking for a dog walker?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice