Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog walking and dog sitting.

Discussion in 'Dog Walking' started by Keilah Smith, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Keilah Smith

Keilah Smith PetForums Newbie

My name is Keilah , and I am in desperate need of a job and I love animals especially dogs and I have got a dog of my own and I used to have a very strong dog so I know how to handle dogs and I am willing to take care of any breed.

2. kittih

kittih PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome.

If you don't mind me asking, are you under the age of 18? If so and you live in the UK then gettingva paid job with animals will be hard as most insurance wont cover minors.

If you arent looking for paid work then contact your local rescues, riding stables and local wildlife rehabilitation centres as they may be happy to accept volunteers depending on your age.

If over 18 there are various options. Let us know what sort of work your are interested in and I am sure people will be able to provide some suggestions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice