Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Dog walkers, and Pet sitters in Kent

Discussion in 'Animal Jobs & Working with Animals' started by waginnwalkin, Sep 6, 2012.

1. waginnwalkin

waginnwalkin PetForums Newbie

Wagin-N-Walkin is a new service starting up in Kent.
    We offer dog walking and pet sitting services to anyone who needs it, and also offer a pet taxi service for those of you who are otherwise unable to get to appointments.
    we would love for you to take a look at our webpage and let us know if you are interested or have any tips for us.

Contact us now on 07724655312 or 07743049721

2. Lenkaxini

Lenkaxini PetForums Newbie

:D maybe in Kent dog walking is new. But my boarding in Washington has built this service for years. We have a lot of experience on this

3. MummytoKitty

MummytoKitty PetForums Newbie

Wow, I was very interested to see this post and look at your website. I have been thinking for a long time about starting up a dog walking service here in the south west between the hours my children are at school. I am very interested in dog behavioral and training dogs. Basically spending time with them. Not sure how to start it all off though. Nice to see others doing it. :thumbup:

4. Petsbestfriend

Petsbestfriend PetForums Newbie

Hi, I run a design and marketing company and set up a pet sitting business for my fiancée, she now fits it in around the school run and makes a good living just working part time. I can help you set something similar up if your interested? Dan :)

5. Petsbestfriend

Petsbestfriend PetForums Newbie

Hi, I run a design and marketing company and set up a pet sitting business for my fiancée, she now fits it in around the school run and makes a good living just working part time. I can help you set something similar up if your interested? Dan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice