Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

dog walker in worthing

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sarybeagle, Jan 30, 2012.

1. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

Just heard my step mum may be in hospital for another 2/3 months :-(

This morning Bella went for Lilly and Im rather un settled by it and dh took a day off to stay home and keep an eye on them. I've cut work down a lot this week to take on Lilly but i can't afford to do this for 8-12 weeks.

My point of the post is IF i can't keep Lilly here and dads trying to work full time and drive the 40+ mins to hosp each evening I need to give him some options.

So does anyone know a good walker I can arrange for him? He lives high salvington, worthing. My main concern is Lilly is already showing signs of sa and at 10 months old i worry the impact this whole situation will have on her =[ she's gone from step mum being home with her all the time to her vanishing in Lilly eyes.

2. foxyrockmeister

foxyrockmeister PetForums VIP

Sorry I can't help but just wanted to say that I hope you manage to get something sorted to help you all out - It sounds like a difficult time for you, your dad and Lilly, not to mention your step mum :(

Best wishes x

3. theevos5

theevos5 PetForums VIP

Hi Sary,just wanted to say sorry you are having such a hard time at the moment,I can't help regarding the dog walker as I am not local to the area,is it worth asking around the vets etc in the area to see if there is anyone that could help on a short term basis either a foster for Lily or if there is perhaps someone who can have her for a couple of days a week to work in with your shifts,I know someone locally here that does that so hopefully you will find someone near you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice