Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog trainer charged with death of dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ouesi, Nov 28, 2012.

1. ouesi

ouesi Guest

2. ozrex

ozrex PetForums VIP

Oh God, that's foul.

It sounds like a kick. The evil beast, if he's a dog trainer I'm the Emperor of China. That poor dog.

3. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

That is awful :mad::mad:. Thanks goodness the woman decided to have a necropsy done as you say.

4. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Horrifying but some things sound rather similar

"I didn't agree with some of the things he was saying, but he was very charismatic and convincing."

5. Lexiedhb

Lexiedhb Team Ginger!

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

6. totallypets

totallypets PetForums Senior

Horrific :mad:

7. ouesi

ouesi Guest

This line gave me a bit of a shudder :(

8. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

Me too. I think it's something that happens all too frequently. So many people can recount horror stories although thankfully not all to this horrifying degree.

9. ouesi

ouesi Guest

I hate to be such a cynic, but I tend to think in terms of “if this trainer is doing X in front of me, what are they doing when they think no one is watching?”

There’s a local trainer - very successful and well known in the obedience world. I went to one of her classes and she made an adult dobie pee his pants over a broken stay. I had the same thought at the time. If she’s doing this in front of a class full of clients, what does she do behind closed doors?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice