UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :)
My pooch loves squeaky toys but chews them to bits. She had a new one today and it lasted about three minutes!
Can anyone recommend some toys that can withstand powerful chewers?
Preferably ones that make a noise!
Thanks,
Bubs x

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is pretty strong and makes a noise too: Busy Buddy Chuckle Busy Buddy Toys for Sale
That looks perfect! Thank you :)
She has a nylabone and will have a chew now and then but isn't enthralled with it. I'm a bit wary of kongs because my old lab used to rip them apart! Tribble has a smaller mouth though so its worth a try, I'm sure she'll have a go if I put a bit of peanut butter inside!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
That looks perfect! Thank you :)
She has a nylabone and will have a chew now and then but isn't enthralled with it. I'm a bit wary of kongs because my old lab used to rip them apart! Tribble has a smaller mouth though so its worth a try, I'm sure she'll have a go if I put a bit of peanut butter inside!
which kongs did you use? the black ones are MUCH stronger than the red ones or the puppy ones...so def give them a try. i like the black original shape and the extreme goodie bone is a favourite too :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.