Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog Swap/Exchange Wanted - Sudbury

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by didnof, Feb 11, 2012.

1. didnof

didnof PetForums Newbie

Hi there, I just posted this thread i nthe chat section but realised it is probably better suited here.

We have 1 small dog and 1 large dog and we were hoping to find someone in a similar situation who also is not keen on sending their dogs to kennels (the yorkie is very sensitive and I don't think she would handle the siutation well). We would be willing to look after your dogs in our home when you go away for long weekends/holidays if you would be willing to return the favour for ourselves. All we would need to do is let the dogs meet in advance and co-ordinate holidays etc.

Both our dogs are friendly and are ok with other dogs too. We are based in Sudbury (Suffolk), and would be willing to travel a fair way if needed. Currently my closest family is in Burnley Lancashire and I could do without the 12 hour round trip! Please let me know if anyone is interested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice