UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of building a dog run down in one of my friends fields as we got one of those lovely neighbours who has complained about the dog even though he usually makes no noise! Ive thought of getting a little shed and a fence panel one side and metal fence panel the other so he can see out. I just wondered if anyone else has built there own dog run or purchased one. Any ideas would be great though thanks :)

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
The only advice i would give is to have all metal fencing, we made our run with wodden slatted fencing but recently changed it for metal as Matrix 'ate' half of the wooden posts and chewed the slats even though the posts were 4x4 inches!!! He hasn't touched the metal one!! LOL

The wooden fence pictured below (with the offending pooch!! )

And then the new metal fence. :thumbup:

It isnt very high i know but they have never attempted to get over it, and our garden is 6 foot fenced all round anyway so the run is just for when we are at work and saves them digging up the lawn, they have the run of the whole garden when we are home.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.