UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone used these?

I got them from Pets at Home, they claim to stop the brown patches on the lawn form dog pee.

billy our 6 month old KC spaniel seems to hardly drink...which may explain why the patches are so bad on the lawn......

however these rocks (which are australian mineral rocks and which you place in the water bowl) have meade that totally improve, he now loves the taste of his water. It claims to remove nitrates and tin from water......

not sure how it works but pup is drinking more which can only be good for his health?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL it does say up to five weeks for it work on the pack......

I asked in the shop what they reckoned to it...he said no-one had ever brought it back, but invited me to do so if no improvement....:D

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Have you tried adding tomatao ketchup in your dogs' food? iv not done this myself,as my girls dont tend to mark the grass,but a friend of mine had a male dog that did and was advised to add ketchup (a lot cheaper than the dog rocks) and it worked for her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.