UK Pet Forums Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Got the dog back a few days ago and it's like a new dog. Couldn't believe how much weight she put on in the two weeks. She no longer looks like a skinny sick dog but is really healthy looking. Her toilet habits are completely normal too and she no longer does #2 in the house. Her new food Royal Canin is expensive but i definitely think it's worth it as her fur is shinning which i'm guessing is down to that. I can't put any pics up atm as my phone doesn't have a working camera.

Dog food is so important to health. We moved ours to grain-free quality food. One of our young dogs had a joint issue and our old girl was starting to show signs of kidney issues. They are both in such good health now. Yes, it is expensive but it will save you so much worry and vet bills. We use Hills k/d early which is formulated to protect the kidneys in older dogs. It does seem to have helped our older dog.

Dog food is so important to health. We moved ours to grain-free quality food. One of our young dogs had a joint issue and our old girl was starting to show signs of kidney issues. They are both in such good health now. Yes, it is expensive but it will save you so much worry and vet bills. We use Hills k/d early which is formulated to protect the kidneys in older dogs. It does seem to have helped our older dog.
Hills isn't grain free. And it's a very poor quality diet.

Sorry yes, you are right. They were on grain-free and raw food and then we moved them to hills k/d early when our older dog started to show signs of kidney issues. This Hills food is not grain-free.
I know what people say about Hills food but our dogs are both doing really well on it. Their coats are fantastic and their blood test results spot on. I do think this range of Hills food is high quality and it has definitely reduced the symptoms our old dog was having.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.