Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog peeing inside every few days

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by matthewgordon, Aug 14, 2010.

1. matthewgordon

matthewgordon PetForums Newbie

Hi,

I havce read alot about how to train dogs not to pee inside and I have picked up lots of tips for the forums. The problem that I have is that my dog (Pax-the german shepard cross) knows to do her business outside, but every few days she wiull do a pee indoors. This has been going on for some time and no matter what I do I can't break this cycle. Any tips? I seem to have tried everything.

Cheers

2. tripod

tripod PetForums VIP

How old is she? Has she seen a vet in relation to this, as in with a fresh urine sample?

3. nfp20

nfp20 PetForums Senior

How often are you walking her? And have you properly cleaned up where she has peed before? Is she intact? Some bitches will scent mark.

4. matthewgordon

Hi,

In answer to your comments...

She is 6 months
    Not been spade as yet
    I clean up as best I can....white vinegar, bicarbonate of soda, washing power etc etc... old wifes reciepe!

Cheers

5. matthewgordon

Sorry missed a few questions...

She gets walked atleast once a day and no I havent been to the vets with this issue.

Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice