Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog Pee

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by hobo99, May 23, 2010.

1. hobo99

hobo99 PetForums VIP

I have just realised that we do not have any more nasty brown patches on the lawns from our 2 dog's peeing ,:thumbup:
    I can only think it is because they have been fed food without any nasty additives for the last 18 months , (raw tripe and a complete dry )and both dogs look so well,(Hobo even won "best condition " in a show, it must be something that is put in the food that causes them to pee and burn the grass:confused:
    How many of you feed raw or food without additives ,and do your dogs burn the grass with their pee , or am i just lucky.;)

2. Yummylab

Yummylab PetForums Member

i feed just dry without any nasty things in and my dog has got a habit of just weeing on concrete, his wee will stain the concrete for a good couple of days!! so im sure he would have the same effect on grass :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice