UK Pet Forums Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
I used too, but started to find them rather repetitive, and had far too many ads, and too little info.

I dont think they are worth the money myself. I will have a little read in the waiting room at my vets, but thats it.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
i tend to read a lot of stuff online instead as a few of the mags have internet sites with a lot of the news and articles you can read for free - and then there are some online mags too....i will have a look through my favourites and post some links when i get a sec
Thank you....

I've not bought any for ages but I went out this month and bought dogs today, dogs monthly and your dog, I enjoyed both dogs today and dogs monthly I thought your dog was a load of keech ( Scots for excrement :p ).

Terri

here you go, as promised, some online dog mags and news sites I regularly take a look at - they dont have as much as the mags, but beats paying some of their prices!

K9 Magazine | Lifestyle magazine for modern dog lovers

Dog News | Dog News

Dog World - Home

ScienceDaily: Dog News

Dog Star Daily

I also regularly keep my eye out for new/different blogs etc by well known trainers & behaviourists - you can find these recommended around this and other forums and through google etc.

Hope these are of interest!

Inside the latest issue of Dogs Monthly magazine: Due to what appears to be a manufacturing problem, a batch of the leads that were free with the May and June issues of Dogs Monthly have been found to be faulty. To be on the safe side – as we do not know how many leads are affected – we are strongly advising people not to use the leads in case the clip fails.

Dogs Monthly apologises for any disappointment this may cause.
I have that lead!! And my boy is a big puller, but it is still intact and i like it!! Although i be more careful about where i use it with him now!
x

Discussion starter · #26 ·
A couple of those look really interesting particularly the science daily dog news

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.