Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog Items for Sale - SW Scotland

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by sunshine80, May 17, 2010.

1. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

Hi

Not sure many people stay close enough to me for these but thought that I would post anyway. Unfortunately they are for collection only as I do not drive and too heavy/large to post

30 inch Savic dog cottage crate – as good as new was bought to be used in car and was used as a bed with the door left open for my cocker spaniel when he was a pup – he now prefers to sleep on the settee and uses a car harness so it is no longer required. £20

24 inch round plastic dog bed from Pets at Home – Has hardly been used and is as good as new. £5

2. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

where abouts in Scotland are you?

3. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

I am near Dumfries in South West Scotland. Although I am travelling up to Inverness in 4 weeks time on my holidays so may be able to met/drop of on route

4. Souris

Souris PetForums Senior

Are you passing through Aberdeen at all on your way up to Inverness?

If so, have you still got the crate available at all? :)

5. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

Sorry I do not go near Aberdeen as I go up the centre of Scotland to get to Inverness. Both items are still available if anyone is interested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice