UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :)

I've had my puppy nearly 3 weeks now & just had her microchipped so thought I'd do my insurance after but I was just wondering which insurance provider is the better one to go with.

I'm obviously looking at a lifetime cover but with so many providers I have no idea who to go with!

I've heard that argos, homebase, sainsbury's, tesco's & animal friends are bad providers but then heard some good things about argos :confused:

Helppp meee!!! :)

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi all :)

I've had my puppy nearly 3 weeks now & just had her microchipped so thought I'd do my insurance after but I was just wondering which insurance provider is the better one to go with.

I'm obviously looking at a lifetime cover but with so many providers I have no idea who to go with!

I've heard that argos, homebase, sainsbury's, tesco's & animal friends are bad providers but then heard some good things about argos :confused:

Helppp meee!!! :)
I'm with animal friends and they have been brilliant but I have got the highest cover so maybe it depends. But I can't complain about them

·
Registered
302 Posts
I had Tesco for the first three years of Fly's life and they were great - they paid a lot of money out when she cut her leg open on some broken glass (that she broke, when trying to reach an Easter egg on a high shelf). But by year four, they'd put their premiums up so much (not surprised!), that we've switched to Animal Friends - haven't had to claim anything yet, so I don't know what their claims process is like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.