Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog in car

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by new westie owner, Mar 31, 2011.

1. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

On shopping trip this morning car in front had poodle with head out drivers side window (in morning rush hour ) i told oh to drive up beside it i said to driver thats dangerous and also illegal his answer was she likes to ride in drivers seat :confused::mad:

2. shibby

shibby PetForums VIP

I see tonnes of people doing this :rolleyes: What happens when they have to break sharply? It doesn't bear thinking about. Good on you for saying something, even if it did fall on deaf ears.

3. ballybee

ballybee PetForums VIP

Lol if Tummel did that we'd get squished!!! When we first got Tummel his place was in the footwell, when he got bigger he migrated to the boot and stayed there ever since....he loves having his own space! When we get our next puppy we'll do the same thing...although how we're fitting a ridgeback and a ridgeback cross in the boot of a clio i've still to work out ;) probably have one in the back seat.

4. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Maybe someone stole Cheeko because he loves doing it! Well until we got crates in the car he did :p

5. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

I just thought rush hour traffic if he has to brake hard cant stop thinking about it :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice