Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

dog grooming using garden building

Discussion in 'Dog Grooming' started by GALSY, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Natashabliss

Natashabliss PetForums Newbie

Hi I am currently in the process of trying to get planning I showed my planning advisoryour messages and he asked for your planning number,I would message you privately but I have no idea how lol!!!

2. Mandymoomin

Mandymoomin PetForums Newbie

Hi Galsy,

I am in the process of setting up my own dog grooming business, and the info from your post has been extremely helpful. Is there any possibility you could email me your planning application please? I would be most grateful.
    [email protected]

Kind Regards,
    Mandy.

3. Briaga

Briaga PetForums Newbie

Hi Galsy, as you can see I am very new to this forum and unsure how to PM you ? I have just been made redundant and thinking of going into dog grooming, where would you recommend for training ?

4. RhiRhi

RhiRhi PetForums Newbie

I am in the process of setting up my own dog grooming business, converting my garage. Is there any possibility you could email me your planning application please? I would be grateful

Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice