Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Dog grooming from home help

Discussion in 'Dog Grooming' started by Shelly01, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Shelly01

Shelly01 PetForums Newbie

Hi all. I'm in the middle of submitting a full planning application so I can convert half of my garage for a small dog grooming business. The forms are a bit of a nightmare but I'm a little unsure about the waste section. For clippings I have said I will arrange business waste collection but I'm unsure of the correct disposal of dog poop! Obviously my own dogs we use a poo bag in our normal bin and when out use designated poo bins. Does anyone know of the correct disposal method if working from home? Thanks in advance for any help
    Michelle

2. Ownedbymany

Ownedbymany PetForums Senior

Depends on your council. All have different requirements. If it's a small amount of poo some are happy for you to double bag it and put in normal bins others will want you to pay to have it collected.

Shelly01 likes this.
  3. Shelly01

Shelly01 PetForums Newbie

Thanks. I'll get in touch with local council.

4. sam buchanan

sam buchanan PetForums Junior

Dogs only occasionally poop in the salon, bag and put it in the general waste bin. x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice