UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my OH have hardly seen each other these last few weeks as he's been doing 15hr days but he's caved in and said we can go somewhere in 2 wks for a wkend away with the dog! :D

My mum will be taking Squeak and the kittens and they'll be 5wks old by then so fine to be moved

Can anyone recommend a good hotel thats nice for couples with good walks?

SO happy!!

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
This is proper dog friendly, we turned up with a VERY muddy spaniel and they didn't turn a hair, just bought us tea and biscuits and some for Oscar too. There is a restaurant/bar on the side and you can take the dogs in there while you eat , lovely walks nearby too.

The Buckingham Hotel Buxton, Derbyshire: Best prices for Buxton Hotels – BOOK ONLINE - NO PAYMENT REQD. 3 star family friendly accommodation in the peak district, uk. Ideal for Buxton short breaks & Peak District short breaks and Alton Towers & Chats

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
Was going to mention a hotel I stayed in at Boot in Eskdale, but the whole village is in a state of gloom thanks to that maniac killing himself just up the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.