Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog friendly accomodation????

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Husky-Owner, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Husky-Owner

Husky-Owner PetForums Member

Hi all

My other half will be 30 in October and i'm planning a get together of various "husky" friends.

I need somewhere that sleeps approx 10 ppl and will allow approx 12 (max) huskies.:confused:

Due to the nature of the breed they are never off lead and are always crated when left alone i've tried a link that someone posted on another thread but can't find anything - ideally we want to stay in one big house in the countryside or failing that split down into a few cottages but be close by each other.

Does anyone have or know of anywhere that you think we could try? Looking at going on Friday 16th Oct to Mond 19th Oct?

Thanks in advance

Sarah x

2. rona

rona Guest

3. Husky-Owner

Oh that's great, thanks, added to rep i will give them a call fingers crossed they're not booked up !

4. Husky-Owner

ahh shucks........fully booked :(

5. rona

rona Guest

Yep they are very popular, we book a year in advance.

6. Husky-Owner

I think I may do that for next year....thanks again, am still looking lol :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice