Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dog friendly accom

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by Puppy Love, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Puppy Love

Puppy Love PetForums Senior

Good afternoon all

I wonder if any of you know of a dog friendly hotel or accommodation for I think just 1 night 3rd October in Coventry. I am thinking of going to our Breed Champ show but would prefer to stay in the area and travel back home next day.

Many thanks
    Puppy Love

2. waggytailsstore

waggytailsstore PetForums Senior

Hi There, have you looked at this website? Enjoy life with your dog it has listings of all dog friendly accom around the country.
    Hope this helps.

3. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

4. 2Hounds

2Hounds PetForums VIP

We often stay at Travelodges with our 2 dogs, they do charge something like £10per dog per stay, which can make it pricey for a 1 night stop over. We've also stopped at a Best Western but they tend to be more expensive as you can get Travelodge rooms fairly cheap if you book well in advance.

Its worth checking when you book about the dogs as the BW pet friendly for that hotel apparently applied to small dogs :confused: and so reception staff were a bit funny when we turned up with 2 greyhounds, but let us stay anyway.

Late Rooms-Cheap Hotels, Discount Hotels & Last Minute Hotels Deals. Make Hotel Reservations & Book Hotels with Hotel Offers. when you do a search you can select pet friendly under facilities to refine the general search.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice